Jun 30, 2020
Today’s guest, Candace Toews, is
sharing an incredible story of the sudden and unexplainable death
of a little girl, told today by her very brave and courageous
mother, and the inspiring story of how her dad is honoring her
Thank you for the interview and for trusting me with
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR IN THIS EPISODE:
- We begin with Candace's background, family, depression, and the
event that changed everything.
- Her other son was there; Candace recounts what he was doing at
that moment, the friends who helped her, and how they managed
- As hard as it was, it was also inexplicable. Candace gives
details of the tragic event, how they could process it, and Peter's
- Candace attended her husband and her other son to get them
through these events, but what about her? Candace explains how she
handled these situations, what other tests were done to try to
diagnose the strange occurrence, and how she feels.
- She also describes how Ben is coping with the event and what his
- The Freezing Father's Fundraiser is how Peter handled the event;
he wanted to give back and help those in a similar
as I knew it was so great."
- "That's just where my brain was."
bought us an hour of time with her."
went so fast."
was the hardest thing he has ever done."
of people loved her so much."
family was there; our friends were there."
want to know what the heck happened."
is his healing journey."
parent wants to share those stories."
@Elans_Mom - Twitter
@afathersfreezin - Facebook
The Freezing Father's Fundraiser
JOURNEY INTO THE INNER CIRCLE:
Carrie Doll - Website
@CarrieADoll - Twitter
@Carrie Doll - Facebook
@carriedollconsulting - Instagram
@CarrieDoll - LinkedIn