Jun 16, 2020
My guest today, Sherry Torkos,
is a holistic pharmacist and leading health expert who has
delivered hundreds of lectures to medical professionals and the
public around the world.
She has won several national
pharmacies awards for providing excellence in patient care and is
the author of 18 books. Her philosophy is to integrate conventional
and complementary therapies to optimize health and prevent
Her journey will inspire and
empower you to never stop searching for answers when you know
something is wrong and be your own health advocate.
I'm so excited to welcome the
one and only Sherry Torkos to The Inner
WHAT YOU'LL HEAR IN THIS EPISODE:
- We start with a little of Sherry's life, the challenges of
- We talk about Sherry's childhood, the issues raised during her
youth, and the horrible experience she had to endure.
- Sherry address why so many people so poorly tolerate gluten and
the theories around it.
- Sherry reveals what put her on the path of holistic pharmacy and
how receptive other doctors were to it.
- After gathering so much knowledge, Sherry was writing books and
traveling around the world; she describes how her journey
- A lot of people are doing things to improve their immunity,
health, and wellness. Sherry discusses what we can complement our
- From a medical perspective, Sherry answers if she was surprised
by the COVID outbreak, and what is her opinion of it.
- Moving on into one of the misunderstood and misdiagnosed
conditions in women, hormonal and thyroid issues, Sherry comments
on what we are dealing with and what she is hearing and
- Poor gut health is a big issue for many people, but probiotics
can improve our gut health. Sherry explains the benefits of taking
probiotics supplements and her advice to get our kids on the right
path to eat the right food and supplements.
how you live your lifestyle the majority of the time that makes an
was a mystery why I was afflicted."
was very mentally and physically drained."
you eat something and your body is saying out loud, this is not
good for you, then stay away from it."
- "Drugs do not have all the
was the worst experience ever."
- "Fresh is best."
- "Maybe we weren't as well prepared for this one
as we should have been."
a doctor that was willing to look beyond the numbers."
Sherry Torkos - Website
@holistic.sherry - Facebook
@sherrytorkos - Instagram
JOURNEY INTO THE INNER CIRCLE:
Carrie Doll - Website
@CarrieADoll - Twitter
@Carrie Doll - Facebook
@carriedollconsulting - Instagram
@CarrieDoll - LinkedIn