Feb 26, 2019
Today, a very brave and honest young lady joins The Inner Circle
to open up and share her story on a topic that we are still
continuing to learn more about. Infertility. Linda Hoang and Carrie
have worked together in the past, and she shares her very personal
story on what they have gone through so far, what steps they plan
to take in the future, and how she uses her platform to shine a
light on an issue that affects both people individually, and
together as a couple.
What You’ll Hear in This Episode:
- Linda has always been ahead of the curve with web and digital
content, and encouraged Carrie to tweet way before anyone
- Writing is a huge aspect of Linda’s life, whether it’s for her
own blogging, or coaching others on using social media for both
business and pleasure.
- Linda has been blogging for over 10 years, and also has taught
herself more about getting her content optimized. She loves writing
pieces on food, travel and everyone’s favorite — furry
- Linda’s pets are her life. She has two cats and two dogs, and
she started the Edmonton International Cat Festival.
- Linda’s struggle with infertility was frustrating on many
levels. She heard mixed messages on what was most important to do,
and explored a variety of competing options.
- An honest look into Linda’s situation with infertility, and
what she and her husband have tried so far.
- What unexplained infertility means, and why it is extra
aggravating because there is no clear cut solution.
- How Linda uses her platform and talent for writing to show
authenticity and real life struggles.
- The different methods that Linda and her husband have tried,
and an explanation of what IUI, IVF and adoptions typically cost
- How Linda processes and copes with the emotions surrounding
infertility, and how connecting with her blog readers helps give
her hope, and an audience that can relate to her experience.
- Why we shouldn’t make assumptions on anything in infertility,
as it is such a personal matter.
- “Every day at some point I think, oh man, I’ve been on my phone
- “One of the best part of this event is, well, I fly-in a
- “The people that say they struggled and it worked out, it does
help me and offers hope.”
- “I know we will have a child in some way or another in our
- “We keep going because...what else can we do?”
Linda - Hoang
Journey Into the Inner Circle:
Doll – Facebook